If you are in the Dallas, TX area, you owe it to yourself to check out the awesome PC hardware-oriented gathering the folks at HardOCP are putting together in conjunction with AMD.
In addition to gaming tournaments, they’ll have demos of some pretty sweet hardware, including hands-on time with Bulldozer CPUs, racing seat rigs, freakish EyeFinity multi-monitor setups, and giant screen gaming. It should be cool! For more info, check out this page. It takes place next week, on July 16 from 10am to 8pm. Best of all, this event is 100% free!
Here are today’s batch of hardware reviews!
- OCZ Vertex 3 Max IOPS 240GB SSD Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Arctic NC Notebook Cooler @ MegaTech
- Lamptron Fan Controller Touch @ techPowerUp
- FSP Aurum Gold CM 750W Power Supply Review @ Real World Labs
- Sentey GS-6000 Optimus Mid Tower Case Review @ Legit Reviews
- Corsair Force 3 120GB Solid State Drive Review @ tweaktown
- Overclocking AMD’s A8-3850 APU: a close look @ Hexus
- Corsair Obsidian Series 650D Mid Tower Case Review @ ThinkComputers
- ASUS Sabertooth 990FX @ PureOverclock
- Samsung C27A750 27” Central Station Wireless Monitor Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Cubitek Tattoo Pro Chassis Review @ OCIA
- Tritton PC 150 HDA Gaming Headset with 5.1 3D Sound review @ Metku
- Sapphire Radeon HD 6770 Review @ Ultimate Hardware
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560 OC Edition Video Card Review @ Legit Reviews
- OCZ Agility 3 240 GB @ techPowerUp
- Kingwin Lazer Platinum 550W Power Supply Review @ ThinkComputers
- Sitecom 300N X4 WLR-4000 Wireless router review @ Guru3D
- Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 Full Tower Chassis Review @ tweaktown
And if you have news for us, please submit it to email@example.com and we’ll be sure to include you.