I know most people disfavour this time of year, but if you are in a subtropical climate like I am, you look forward to it for at least 3 months. Monsoon season has begun, and that means cool, dry weather for the next 6-8 months or so in Hong Kong.
It also means that my little 3 week ‘vacation’ is over, and we will get back into the full swing of things here at HCW.
While I have not posted a review in that time, I have been testing hardware, and we have some new reviews coming soon, including a SandForce bassed SSD, a couple motherboards from Gigabyte, an AMD CPU (finally), an exciting full-ATX tower case, and some coolers from Thermaltake and Zalman.
For now, here are some reviews from around the web in the last couple days:
- Antec LanBoy Air Review @ Tech-Reviews
- Xebec Tech Itouchpad Diamond Wireless Keyboard with Track Pad Review @ eTeknix
- Thermaltake Chaser MK-I Case Review @ Ninjalane
- Patriot Wildfire 120GB 6Gb/s Solid-State Drive Review @ ThinkComputers
- Mach Xtreme MX-DS Turbo 120 GB SSD @ techPowerUp
- EVERCOOL Transformer 3 HDT CPU Cooler Review @ Legit Reviews
- Enermax Platimax 850W power supply review @ guru3d
- NZXT Avatar S Gaming Mouse Review @ Tweaktown, ThinkComputers
- Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Dirt 3 Edition OC Video Card Review @ tweaktown
- Cooler Master HAF X RC 942 Case @ MHW