Thread: HCW D2OL Team
View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2003, 05:30 PM   #7
rstarr
Still cruising

rstarr is on a distinguished road

Sorry all, with this major winter storm in the East we have been working all day long Sunday and Monday helping to clear down trees, pull cars outta ditches and stuff like that. I'm really sore right now.

18 Feb Team Stats. We did very well for the day. I think another record day for us again. It looks like the Power Cows are back into full production. See below for some more on this...

18 Feb HCW Member production. Again, I think another record day with 16 members producing. Look at Jake (5) fly! And that isn't even a full day of production yet!
Also jenious seems to have his farm up and running really well. It looks like he'll be overtaking bear pretty soon.
Great production by everyone today!

Top 25 Worldwide production. DPC Switch is the Power Cows (DPC) corporation of many users into one name. Sorta like Bear and Drowis but with many more. Mayo, Geoff nor I can beat that user name. Maybe if I had a tactical strike called in....
We had 3 members in the Top 25 today. The majority of our members fell into the 33rd - 58th places today. Redneck, Lowlight and Eagleshadow wete in the top 100. Congrads to all on another record setting day!

Last edited by rstarr; 02-17-2003 at 05:35 PM.