It’s been a bit of a slow Computex this year it seems, with very little ground-breaking news coming out of the show. It looks like AMD has delayed Bulldozer a bit to fine tune things, but that didn’t stop the 990X motherboards from being displayed everywhere.
So with not much going on in the hardware world… Here’s what I spent my morning witnessing:
WOOO! GO CANUCKS GO!
Here are today’s hardware reviews:
- ThinkComputers kicks things off with a review of the Corsair SP2200 2.1 Speaker System
- Also from Corsair is this Special Edition White Graphite 600T Chassis being reviewed by TechGage
- TechReviewSource has reviewed the $600 Toshiba Satellite A665-S5176 notebook
- DragonSteelMods has a reveiw of the ioSafe Rugged Portable 750GB external hard drive
- TweakTown is back with their millionth review of the month, this time of the NZXT HAVIK 140 CPU Cooler
- Folks in the US might be interested in the Samsung Infuse 4G Android Smartphone reviewed by Hot Hardware
- If you’re in the market for a sub-$200 video card, there’s the HIS Radeon 6870 ICEQ X Turbo X being reviewed at Guru3D.
- Here’s a nice ATX tower case being reviewed by Real World Labs: the Cubitek HPTX Tank
- Or if you don’t need a full tower, there’s the Corsair Obsidian 650D mid-tower case being reviewed at PureOverclock
- Finally, HardOCP has a review of one of those Bulldozer boards that came out during the CPU’s no-show – the MSI 990FXA-GD80 990FX Chipset Motherboard
And if you have news for us, please submit it to [email protected] and we’ll be sure to include you.